GALILEO Interconnected Libraries (GIL) Documentation
The G3 Alma Implementation Project originally sanctioned a training team to provide a 'training wiki' within the following parameters:
- The goal is to consolidate, streamline, and present consortial policies, documentation, and workflows.
- Items presented on this training wiki should be finalized or finalized enough.
- Some of the material posted on this wiki are links to existing Ex Libris resources deemed important.
- This wiki does not intend to be a comprehensive set of materials needed for all of your institutional training
- This wiki is open to the world and credentials are not required
Post Alma implementation, this wiki now transforms into a GIL program documentation and training wiki
- GIL Committees will be responsible for maintaining and updating content
- Changes to this documentation wiki will be discussed at the monthly institutional lead meetings
Please visit How To Use This Site as your next step
The G3 Alma Implementation Project Training Team Membership
- Jessica Lee, Valdosta State University (Acquisitions)
- Clement Lau, Georgia Southern University (Assessment)
- Robin Fay, University of North Georgia (Cataloging)
- Ken Henslee, GALILEO (Electronic Resources)
- Karen Glover, Georgia Tech (Fulfillment)
- Amy Burger, Dalton State (Primo / OPAC)
- Cynthia Ragin, GIL (Integrations / Support)
- Bill Clayton, GIL
- Adriana Pilecky-Dekajlo, Ex Libris
- Connie Braun, Ex Libris