Sunday Family Humour 27th July
Jokes presentations, videos, pictures, cartoons - family humour
The greatest scientists of all time
invited to a conference
Thanks to David H.
* Newton said he'd drop in.
* Socrates said he'd think about it.
* Boyle said he was under too much pressure.
* Darwin said he'd wait to see what evolved.
* Pierre and Marie Curie radiated enthusiasm.
* Volta was electrified at the prospect
* Pavlov positively drooled at the thought.
* Ampere was worried he wasn't current.
* Audobon said he'd have to wing it.
* Edison thought it would be illuminating.
* Einstein said it would be relatively easy to attend.
* Archimedes was buoyant at the thought.
* Dr Jekyll declined - he said he hadn't been feeling himself
lately and was presently in hyding.
* Morse said, "I'll be there on the dot. Can't stop now,
* Gauss was asked to attend because of his magnetism.
* Hertz said he planned to attend with greater frequency in
* Wilbur Wright accepted, provided he and Orville could get a
* Watt thought it would be a good way to let off steam.
Thanks to Lee
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family humour,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
saying subscribe Sunday Family Humour.
No costs, nothing else needed. Welcome and thank you.
David M's Gallery
Morgan Freeman Chats with Jimmy While Sucking Helium
Thanks to David M.
Thanks to Paula M.
Thanks to Lee