- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4 inch thick (2 to 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup - (or make homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup (or make homemade condensed cream of chicken soup)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Lipton Onion Soup Mix or store brand
- 1 can (7 ounces) mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained - or use fresh
- 3/4 cup water
- salt and pepper
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops in cooker and season with salt and pepper if you like. In a large bowl, mix condensed soups, onion soup mix, mushrooms (drained) and water. Mix well. Pour mixture over pork chops. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours.
*Make sure pork chops reach a safe minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F. with a 3 minute resting time. Each slow cooker cooks differently, adjust cooking times according to your cooker.