406 Land Rover Series I
Issued August 1957
Available in blue or yellow, neither with a canopy.
There are two types: with or without small 'steps, at the rear.
438 Land Rover Series II
Issued December 1962
As 406S but with new colours and number, available in a series of colours:
- dark green with lemon or red interior
- mid green with lemon interior (in Gift Set 22)
- light brown (in Gift set 2) with red interior
- metallic turquoise with lemon interior
- blue (in Gift Set 15) with lemon, red or solid yellow interior
- bright metallic light green with yellow interior
- metallic mid green with yellow interior
There are red and dark blue editions from a Racing Gift set and a Corgi Flying Club Gift Set.
Dark green and light brown editions have shaped wheels and a cream plastic canopy
Metallic turquoise editions can have shaped wheels with a tin or grey plastic hook, cast or Whizzwheels with a grey plastic hook. They initially had a cream plastic canopy, grey or a bottle green colour.
Bright blue editions always have a white canopy (some with a Pony Club sticker). They can have shaped, cast or Whizzwheels and have grey or black hooks
Metallic bright green editions were issued with either a bottle green or orange canopy with two types of black hook.
Black plastic hook models had a solid yellow interior.