225 Austin Seven
The Austin Seven 'Mini' can be found in primrose yellow or shades of red from an orangey-red through to quite deep shades of red. All the primrose editions have red seats and the red editions can have either cream seats (very early editions) or, mostly, lemon yellow.
Early editions had fixed smooth wheels, then fixed shaped wheels and later editions have free-spinning shaped wheels.
There are five types of base:
- 1a has holes over the axles
- 1b has panels, no holes and a full width lower front bumper
- 1c is like 1b with a narrower lower front bumper
- 2a has no panels and a different text layout
- 2b is like 2a with a post near the front
236 Austin A60 Driving School (RHD)
The light blue edition is the British one and there are no known variations.
255 Austin A60 driving School (LHD)
A darker shade of blue was used to distinguish the export edition for Europe, the States and other places where cars were Left hand Drive.