Not Fried Pickles
Circle B Kitchen
1 (16-oz) jar dill pickle slices
2 large eggs
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp hot sauce (like Tabasco)
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 cup panko bread crumbs
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Ranch dressing (here's my recipe)
1. Spray a rack with cooking spray; place on baking sheet. Put sheet with rack in center of oven; preheat oven to broil.
2. Drain pickles (I place them on paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible)
1. Whisk eggs, flour, Worcestershire, garlic powder, chili powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Remove heated rack/baking sheet from oven. One at a time, dip pickles in egg mixture to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Dip in bread crumb mixture, pressing to help crumbs adhere. Lay pickles in an even layer onto prepared rack. Return to oven and broil 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with ranch dressing, if desired.