2018-19 pac meetings
Per SECTION 6 of the Constitution and Bylaws:
- Meetings will be conducted efficiently and with fairness to the members present.
- There shall be an Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the purpose of election of officers held in May or June of each year.
- General meetings shall be held not less than eight times per year, one of those must be the AGM
- Executive meetings may be held any time or place deemed necessary. The purpose of executive meetings is to carry on business between general meetings.
- If procedural problems arise on an issue not covered in these bylaws, Robert's Rules of Order shall be used to resolve the issue.
- A Council meeting shall not be a forum for the discussion of individual school personnel, students, parents or other individual members of the school community.
2019-03 PAC Meeting Agenda.pdf
2019-03 PAC Meeting Minutes.pdf