Why we need Donations and support
The school relocated in 2013.
- In 2013 there were 280 students.
- In 2020 there are 740 students.
This ever-growing student population means the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has to keep pace with our fundraising efforts.
The PAC provides items like:
- Technology (laptops, iPads and multimedia equipment)
- Sports uniforms
- Playground equipment
- Buddy benches
- Field trip buses, and buses for grade 7 camp.
- Musical instruments for our school music program.
- Zumba and Tennis classes.
- Transportation for the Kiwanis Music Festival.
In order to support the students, the PAC needs to raise money each and every year, as we are constantly trying to match the school growth.