Why we need Donations and support
The school relocated in 2013.
- In 2013 there were 280 students.
- In 2018 there are 668 students.
This ever-growing student population means the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has to keep pace with our fundraising efforts.
The PAC provides items like:
- technology (iPads and multimedia equipment)
- supplies (teacher reimbursed)
- sports uniforms
- licensing for communications app
- playground equipment
- buddy benches
In order to support the students, the PAC needs to raise money each and every year, as we are constantly trying to match the school growth.