Munch-a-Lunch site closed due to Covid-19 Pandemic
If you have a credit from a previous term, the credit will remain in your account. Once school resumes and you are able to place an order, the credit can be applied to your order. If you have any questions, contact our hot lunch coordinator, Colleen, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
What it is:
- Every Friday (and some Thursdays), parents get a break from having to pack a lunch.
- You get to pick from a variety of items from a popular local vendor each week.
- Create a new Hot Lunch account here: Munch a Lunch (follow the prompts). Webpage address: http://www.munchalunch.com/schools/SunnysideBC
- Three months of menus will be available in the fall, winter and spring. Order all three months at once, or just one week at a time.
- You must order by Wednesday, the week before desired lunch date For example: If the first lunch is on October 11, the deadline will be October 2.
- Please read session notes when you log in. Do not submit orders without proceeding to payment.
- We need volunteers to sort and deliver the lunches to classrooms each week.
- Always sign in at office, get a visitor badge and head down to the PAC room under the stairs.
- If you have questions or want to be added to volunteer list, contact Colleen at email@example.com.
- Kindergarten Parents: This is a great way to get to know Sunnyside, meet other parents, visit with your child and get to know his/her classmates. The teacher is very appreciative to have someone help hand out food, open milk cartons, or squeeze out ketchup.
- All proceeds go directly back to supporting Sunnyside's fundraising efforts.
- 2019/20 raised:
- 2018/19 raised: $17,546
- 2017/18 raised: $12,542