Welcome to the Telescope Network
In 2018, Boston Public Schools and the Boston Teacher Union founded the Telescope Network to elevate teacher voice in district level decision-making and empower high school educators to drive their own professional learning.
- Learn about our project
- Meet our partners
- Find out more about teacher-centered learning models like Learning Sites, Learning Labs, DIY Coaching, and EdCamps.
- Share a "bright spot" resource.
- Find a resource, opportunity, or colleague.
- Needs Assessment: What would you like to learn?
- PD Exit Ticket: Got feedback on a recent PD experience?
- Meet the team
- Get in touch with us
The goals of the Telescope Network are:
- STARGAZING: We seek out and magnify the bright spots: successful teachers, effective practices, and models of teacher-driven professional learning.
- NETWORKING: We connect educators to resources, opportunities, and each other.
- SURVEYING: We find out what teachers want and need to learn next.