To join the club or pay your current years subscription go to the Registration and Payment page.
If you are looking for information about the club then please follow this link for a summary document on Information for New Members 2016.
If you've forgotten your
password to login then follow the instructions page on how to do this. (Note
that your username will be the e-mail address you receive club emails on).
When you are doing this please take the time to ensure all your details
(address, phone number, etc.) are up to date, and most importantly your
emergency contact person’s details. I’d also strongly urge anyone
who isn't a member of British Cycling to consider taking out membership with
them too. There are frequently introductory offers for club members, so check
So what do you get
for your money? Perhaps a number of you aren’t aware of what the club puts
on for your membership fees:
- An events schedule for the summer consisting of 15
confined club races and 13 APR training rides, taking in some of the best
routes in the area.
- 7 season long competitions, including 1 new one,
and 4 individual race trophies from the club confined race series. There will
also be TT standard awards to club riders this year for both open and confined
- Training rides, with Perth Tri Club, every
- Extended Sunday runs of up to 100 miles taking
in lunch stops.
- Discounts from our kit sponsors JM Richards
Cycles. Present your membership card to receive 10% on spares and 5% on new
bikes (excluding sale items).
- An open road race for 3rd and 4th
cat. riders from across the country.
- A regular Wednesday cyclo-cross training session
during the winter.
- Indoor turbo training sessions with the club coach.
- A social night and prize giving at the end of
- A web site for results, news and photos.
- A Facebook page