Help With Academic Concerns
The counselor can assist the student in the following ways:
- Encourage the student to seek help from the subject teacher after school.
- Make the student aware of teacher availability
- Encourage the student to visit the writing center and math center, etc.
- Assist in arranging in-school tutoring with a member of the National Honor Society. Information on the availability of Honor Society Student tutoring will be available beginning October 1st.
- Provide a list of out-of-school tutors, approved by the Superintendent, who can be hired at current tutoring rates at the discretion of the parent.