Code of Conduct
Northern Valley's discipline system is designed to fulfill the following purposes:
- Foster the health, safety, social and emotional well-being of all students.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of civil, safe, secure, supportive and disciplined school environments conducive to learning.
- Promote achievement of high academic standards.
- Prevent the occurrence of problem behavior.
- Establish parameters for school responses to violations of the code of student conduct and to establish parameters for the intervention and remediation of student problem behaviors at all stages of identification.