professional learning expo
manhattan field support center
MFSC Professional Learning Expo 2.0
6/11/2018 @ PS89/IS289, Manhattan
This gallery-style event featured work by and for schools, where participants:
- Celebrated professional learning
- Networked with other Manhattan educators
- Shared practices and their impact
- Learned about upcoming MFSC offerings
The Manhattan Field Support Center (MFSC) Professional Learning Expo is an annual gallery style event during which attendees are able to walk around, view colleagues' good work and engage in questions & discussion. The Chancellor, Deputy Chancellors, Superintendent teams and other central staff are invited to celebrate educator leadership and strong practice with us!
- Prerequisites - Exhibitors must have participated or be currently participating in an MFSC professional learning event.
- Product - Participants create an engaging visual exhibit that details the implementation of new practices and the impact of those practices on students or the school organization. Participants also create a one-page summary of their exhibit to be shared with attendees and the wider DOE audience. MFSC staff is available to support participants in the creation of the exhibits.