Mymenuify is a custom theme installer for the System menu. If you don't like the White theme, change it with this app.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<short_description>Install Wii cSM</short_description>
<long_description>WARNING: This program allows you to make modifications to your Wii that could cause a brick! Be certain to have brick protection installed! Preloader .29 or bootmii installed as boot2 highly advised!
This version of MyMenuify features a GUI interface and allows cSMs to be stored anywhere on your card as well as faster install speeds.
Check for newer versions at http://www.wadder.net in the MyMenu forum. There is also a wiki located at http://www.wadder.net/wiki
System menu versions: 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3
NOTE: You can also use a .csm file (be sure its for your System menu VERSION AND REGION!). In that case, skip to step 6
1. Downloading & stuff
2. Run the NUS Downloader. At the bottom, check Pack -> Wad. Also check Create Decrypted Contents.
3. Go to the NUS Directory (extras -> open NUSD directory), go to titles, then 0000000100000002 and finally the version you just downloaded. You will see a lot of .app files here. The one you need to find is different for each system menu:
Copy the one you need to a place where you can easily find it (like the desktop).
4. Run Mymenu. Browse for the source file (the 000000XX.app) and the mym file. Now click Create Mymenu. It will generate a .csm file. Use Esc to get out of Mymenu.
5. Create a new folder on the SD card/USB device (like CSM) and place your csm file there.
6. Launch Mymenuify and browse for your theme and let it install. Done, Reboot your Wii to see the result!
If the Wii gives an error or black screen, Run BootMii or Priiloader and install another theme. (Or restore a BootMii backup if you have one).
System Menu Hacks >