Mighty Channels is the successor of Triiforce MRC, the Graphical version of Triiforce, the VC/WiiWare launcher.
Note that the software is still in beta.
* An SD card or USB device formatted to FAT(32).
* Nand Dump (see Simple FS Dumper).
* Waninkoko's cIOS rev 17 installed (OR cIOSrev21 with base 36 or 38). Other cIOSs will NOT work.
1. Place your NAND dump in the Root of the SD card or USB device. It should contain these folders:
If you want to add or remove games from this NAND, you can do so now with ShowMiiWads/NAND. You can also use the Wad2NAND method described on the Triiforce page.
2. Download the Mighty Channels beta and extract the mighty_channels folder from the Zip to the Apps folder on the SD card.
3. On your Wii, go to the Homebrew Channel and Load Mighty Channels.
4. In the main menu, you get the choice between Real NAND, SD NAND and USB NAND. Select the location to load games from.
5. On the next screen, choose the game to load (point and press A), then press A again to play!
By default, no images are loaded, making the interface looking a little less good than it could be. You have to manually download the images.
The easiest way is by pressing Home in the game select screen, then selecting "Download images".
If you don't have an Internet connection on the Wii, you must download the images manually from http://wiitdb.com.
Images must be placed in the SD:/config/mighty/channels/ (or USB:/....). Don't rename the images from WiiTDB or it won't work.
Using Meta.XML arguments
The arguments of the Meta.xml for Mighty Channels can be used to determine the IOS slot to use (for cIOS that can be installed in any slot) and to autoboot a certain NAND choice.
The argument to change the IOS slot is --ios=123, where 123 needs to be replaced by the correct slot (Usually 249).
The argument to change the default NAND option is --auto=USB where USB can be replaced by SD if needed.
Arguments are added to the meta.xml like this:
How to use... >