Why would you always switch your SD card between your computer and your Wii, if you can also directly send it into the Homebrew Channel!
1. Connect the wii to WiFi. Go to the Homebrew channel and press Home. You will find your wiis IP address here.
2. Download the wiiload installer and run it.
* Choose next. Enter the wii IP and choose install.
3. Open the Homebrew channel (if its not open anymore) and wait.
4. On your PC, double click a .wad, .dol or .elf to send it to the Wii (You can also right click and choose Send to wii).
NOTE: If you can't get it to work, reboot your computer and try again.