Indiana Pwns is an exploit found in the game Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. It was made by Team Twiizers.
Lego Indiana Jones:The Original Adventures (Can not be a Backup)
SD Card (Formatted to FAT)
1. If you never played Lego Indiana Jones before, play it and let it create a save file.
2. Go (back) to the Wii menu. Now go to the Data Management (Wii Button -> Data Management -> Save Options). Copy the save file from Lego Indiana Jones to the SD Card.
3. Put the SD card in your computer and browse to it. You should see a private folder here. Rename this folder to privateold.
4. Download the Indiana Pwns exploit and copy the private folder of the package to your SD card.
5. Place your boot.elf file (the file to boot, like the Hackmii Installer) on the (root of the) SD Card. Make sure it is called boot.elf!
note: the boot.elf of the hackmii installer is in the hackmii_installer_vX.X folder, don't forget to move it to the root of the SD card.
Put the SD card back in the Wii.
6. Go back to the Data Management. First remove your Lego Indiana Jones save file (don't worry, we made a backup of it).
Now choose the SD Card tab on the top right and copy over the Indiana Pwns savefile for your region to the Wii.
7. Play the Lego Indiana Jones game. Load the new save file.
You will be in the Main hall now. First go to the Courtyard. From there, go to the Art Room at the end. You will see a podium with 2 characters on it, talk to the left one.
It will give you a set of options, go left 2 times to choose the switch option (Black silhouette with a white arrow to another black silhouette).
The Indiana Pwns exploit will take over here.
Additional Hackmii installer steps:
8. You will see a Scam warning screen.
Wait for the message at the bottom to appear, then press 1.
9. You will see a screen like this one:
Depending on your wii, it will show different things behind BootMii:.
If you see Can be installed, you can get BootMii as boot2 (which gives the best brick protection there is).
If you see Can only be installed as an IOS, you can only get BootMii as IOS (which will give you NO brick protection on its own).
If you see Can NOT be installed, that means you are softmodding a WiiU, which is incompatible with BootMii (don't worry, you don't need it)
Press A to continue.
Now we get to the main menu, where we can install everything.
First install the Homebrew Channel (choose Yes, continue).
The Homebrew Channel will now be installed on your Wii.
Optional (Recommended) Steps: Installing BootMii
BootMii is a helps greatly with Brick protection and it is recommended to install it.
It is not required however.
These steps don't work on WiiU
10. In the HackMii main menu, choose BootMii... and press A. You will get another menu.
11. Before BootMii will work, we need to prepare our SD card, so do that first with the third option.
12. Install BootMii as IOS. This will always work.
13. If you're one of the lucky winners, choose install BootMii as Boot2, then Yes, continue and let it install.
Once you're done, return to the Main menu and choose Exit. It launch the Homebrew Channel. You can press Home to bring up the menu and reboot the console.
14. Don't forget to restore your old private folder if you had one!
If you installed BootMii (Wii only)
If you installed BootMii, regardless whether it was as boot2 or IOS, it is recommended you use it to create a NAND backup. This backup can be used to restore the Wii to a working state in case you brick it.
You can learn about launching BootMii and making a backup on the BootMii page.
If you installed BootMii as Boot2, the BootMii menu will appear every time you boot your Wii.
If you don't want this, rename/move the "bootmii" folder on the SD card.
Alternatively, you can enable Wii menu auto-boot in the configuration file.
So, what's next?
It mostly depends on what you want to do.
I want to run basic homebrew applications:
I want to load backup games from a USB drive, install WADs:
=> Continue on to install a cIOS which will allow you to use these more advanced apps.
I want to change the system menu theme: