Convert Wii games to SNEEK format
To be able to play your Wii games with SNEEK, you will need to convert them to the correct format first.
Wii game in ISO format
Latest DiscEX by crediar: http://code.google.com/p/sneek/downloads/list
1. Download the latest DiscEX by crediar and extract to c:/DiscEX
2. Find a command prompt (Start --> Run --> Type: cmd and press enter).
3. Change the directory to where DiscEX is located by typing:
4. Make sure you have a game, example: ssbb.iso in the same folder as /DiscEX and type:
Hit enter and wait.
5. When complete, copy the folder to where your games will be (see the games section in the correct file structure page).
example: On a FAT32, 32KB clusters, Primary, Active SD/USB.
(a lot of files....)