To be able to play your Wii games with SNEEK, you will need to convert them to the correct format first.
1. Download the latest DiscEX by crediar and extract to c:/DiscEX
2. Find a command prompt (Start --> Run --> Type: cmd and press enter).
3. Change the directory to where DiscEX is located by typing:
4. Make sure you have a game, example: ssbb.iso in the same folder as /DiscEX and type:
Hit enter and wait.
5. When complete, copy the folder to where your games will be (see the games section in the correct file structure page).
example: On a FAT32, 32KB clusters, Primary, Active SD/USB.