Installing an IOS or channel leaves behind a title & ticket file, which are not deleted by the system menu's data management page.
Any Title Deleter lets you view & delete the IOS's, save files, system menu channels, hidden channels, and custom channels. It really should only be used by the experienced users or unless a guide tells you what to do specifically with it because it's dangerous if used incorrectly.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
Only forRegions E, U and J
* An SD card (Best results are with non-SDHC cards)
* The Homebrew Channel
* A Trucha bugged IOS
* Any Title Deleter MOD (ATD MOD): http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyTitle_Deleter/AnyTitle_Deleter_MOD
* Control of what is installed on your Wii.
Dangerous Level:* Medium - HIGH: Brick protection recommended.
1. The only thing you need to do on your PC is to download AnyTitleDeleter MOD and put it on the SD card.
2. Run ATD MOD. You'll see a screen that has a lot of text on it. Basically, you can delete any title now. Go up or down to the right category of your title and press A.
On the next screen, navigate to the title you want to delete and press A. Then say yes to confirm you want to delete the title.
How to use... >