WiiXplorer is a program that will allow you to manage your SD card and USB device files via a nice GUI.
It can do many things at fast speeds using IOS 58 (or 202 if you have it). Here are some features:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<short_description>Wii File Browser</short_description>
<long_description>A multi device file explorer for the Wii by dimok and r-win.
The GUI is done with LibWiiGui by Tantric and graphics by NeoRame.
* SMB/USB/SD recursive copy/move/delete
of files/directories with all files in it
* Rename files
* Properties of files/directories
* Browse through SD/USB/SMB
* Addressbar with path
* Multilanguage support
* Boot .dol/.elf files
* Open TXT/XML/PNG/JPEG/MP3/OGG/GIF
Coming soon (Wishlist):
* Multiple Windows (Minimize/Maximize
* Better SMB handle
Coding: Dimok, r-win
Languages: Dj Skual
Libogc/Devkit: Shagkur and Wintermute
FreeTypeGX: Armin Tamzarian.
WiiXplorer Project Page:
WiiXplorer Support Site:
FreeTypeGX Project Page:
Gettext Official Page:
please find this page on gbatemp.
1. Downloading and extracting...
Download the WiiXplorer latest boot.dol and and place it into a folder in the apps folder on the SD card.
2. Run WiiXplorer through the Homebrew Channel.
3. You should see the files on your SD card by default. You can click on the top left to switch between your USB device and SD card.
4. Pressing + results in a menu similar to those in Windows which you give you a number of actions to choose from. You can then rename, delete, move, copy, paste, and much more via this menu between both of your devices.
How to use... >