SNEEK contains some copyrighted code and can not be shared. Therefor we will need to compile the Source ourselves.
0. Install ALL the programs under "install" above to your c:/ directory. Also create a folder named "SNEEK" in c:/
1. Acquiring the IOS80-v6943 0000000e.app and IOS60-v6174 00000001.app files using NUS Downloader and the key.bin file.
2. Open NUS Downloader.
3. Two new folders will have been created in the NUSD folder:
Copy this file (NOT the 0000000e file without the .app extension) to c:/SNEEK.
Do the same for the 00000001.app file in the 000000010000003Cv6174 folder.
4. Opening the cmd prompt.
4a. Go to start --> Run --> Type: cmd and hit enter, this will bring up a command prompt. It should read:
5. Type this in the command prompt:
6. Downloading SNEEK source.
Let the process finish and you will have a copy of SNEEKv2 source located at c:/sneek!
NOTE: Step 7 below is OPTIONAL. People who do not wish to compile an armboot.bin can skip step 7 and go directly to step 8.
7. Compiling the ARMboot.bin file. (Optional)
Don't forget the ; sign!
The armboot.bin will now be found in the \sneek\mini-tree-mod folder after compiling sneek.
8. Grab the armboot.bin from here if you didn't perform the above step: http://code.google.com/p/sneek/downloads/list
9. Compiling SNEEK.
9b. Hit enter. Your command prompt should now read:
10. Type in the command prompt and hit enter:
Files you will need that are created in the c:\sneek folder:
boot2_sd.bin => SNEEK
boot2_di.bin => SNEEK+DI
boot2_usb.bin => UNEEK & UNEEK+DI
di.bin => SNEEK+DI & UNEEK+DI
Files created in the c:\sneek\sneek\mini-tree-mod folder (if you did step 7):
armboot.bin => ALL