This USB Loader is all about customization! With the official configurator, it is possible to alter the look of your loader in nearly every way imaginable.
Configurable USB loader has an enormous amount of features, and loads games from USB, SD, and DVD.
Official Project Page: http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader/
Official MOD Project Page: https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/
Official Support Thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/configurable-usb-loader.147638/
Configurator Thread: http://gbatemp.net/threads/configurator-for-configurable-usb-loader.174304/
1. Download the newest version of Configurable USB Loader from the project page. It will be a single .dol file.
2. Create a new folder on your SD card inside the apps folder called usbloader_cfg
Place the dol you just downloaded in this folder and rename it to boot.dol.
3. Save the icon.png from above in this folder as well.
4. Create a new file named meta.xml here as well and copy the meta.xml from above into it, then save.
5. Run the loader with the Homebrew Channel.