This page contains the old Steps for the Trucha Bug restorer. They should only be used if DOP-Mii doesn't work.
* An SD card (Best results are with non-SDHC cards, SDHC will only work on 4.0 or above) or USB device formatted to FAT(32).
* Trucha Bug Restorer: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12030
Offline NUS Downloads
Download the Following IOSs with NUS Downloader (be sure to enable pack->wad first):
* NUS (IOS > IOS15 > v257 &WAD)
* NUS (IOS > IOS15 > v1031 &WAD)
* NUS (IOS > IOS36 > v3607 &WAD)
You will see 3 new folders:
Copy the Wad from every folder to the root of the SD card.
1. Download the Trucha Bug Restorer and put the TBR folder in the Apps folder on the SD card.
2. Run Trucha Bug restorer. You will see a screen with a lot of text. Wait for the small message to appear at the bottom and press 1. (Don't press it before that!)
A - Time to downgrade IOS15
2a) Leave the option at IOS36 and press B (no IOS reload).
It will exit when finished. Run TBR again, wait for the text and press 1.
B - Installing Trucha Patched IOS36...
2b) Change the IOS to IOS15 and press A (NOT B).