This guide will show you how to dump a commercial game to your computer using the wii.
WARNING: If you dump a game with this, only keep it for yourself. NEVER upload it to a popular file sharing site or similar.
We do NOT support piracy in any way! Making a backup of the game is Illegal in many countries, so use at own risk.
Note: It is much easier to dump games with an USB loader. Most USB loaders will install games to a Hard Drive by pressing a certain button (usually +)
Only for SD/USB dumping
1. Download Waninkoko's dvd dump tool.
* Unzip it using Winrar or another similar program, make a new folder in the apps folder on your sd and copy the cIOS-DVD-Dumper_v1.2.dol file from the zip to the folder you just made
* Now rename it to boot.dol
2. Boot the application from the homebrew channel.
Dumping over WiFi (Much easier, requires WiFi)
* Choose Network mode by using the d-pad.
* Select what type of disk it is.
* Insert the disk (If it's already inserted take it out and put it back in).
* Go to the url shown and click download. (The only current dual layer disks are Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime Trilogy)
* This should take about 2.5 hours for wii games and about an hour for gamecube games.
Dumping the game to an sd card or a usb flashdrive
* First choose Device Mode (Sd, USB) by using the d-pad.
* Select what type of disk it is. (The only current dual layer disks are Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime Trilogy)
* Now you'll need to select the split size. Make sure you have enough free space for the size of the piece you chose.
* It'll stop when you've dumped the piece. Now copy the file it made over to your computer and delete it from the device.
* Insert it again and repeat until it says that it's done.
* Download hjsplit and choose Join. Now browse to the folder where you stored the files and open the first one. Let it run and you should now have one big iso file.
Note: If your using a mac, you should be able to run it using crossover.