IMPORTANT: If you are trying to burn a Dual-Layer game, make sure to change the Layer Break to 2084960! You can find the Layer break settings under Tools -> Settings -> Write -> Page 1 -> Layer Break (for DL Media) -> User Specified -> Sectors in L0
1. Download IMGBurn (around 2MB) and run the setup.
2. Once its installed, run it. You will see the main screen (you can close the other window if you want)
The first thing you can do is to verify the disc. You can verify the disc against an image (your ISO) to see if it will work.
This step is optional and you don't have to do it each time.
But now, let's get to the burning.
First, change to Write mode (Mode > Write, or Ctrl + Alt + W)
You'll get something like this:
1) Browse for the Image File (the ISO)
2) If you have a DVD+R, change the booktype to DVD-R. If your drive is not there, leave it as it is.
3) You can change the Writing speed. There is no real optimal speed for everyone. Its trial and error.
If you are trying to burn a Dual Layer disc, be sure to read the important note above.
4) Finally, click the Burn to Disc button (which will change color)