Sunday Family Humour 1st September
Jokes presentations, videos, pictures, cartoons - family humour
Old Indian Wisdom
Thanks to David M.
The tribal wisdom of the Plains Indians, passed on from generation to
generation, says that
“When you discover that you are riding a dead horse,
the best strategy is to dismount.”
However, in government more advanced strategies are often employed, such as:
1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
4. Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures ride
5. Lowering the standards so that dead horses can be included.
6. Reclassifying the dead horse as living-impaired.
7. Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
8. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
9. Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead
10. Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve
the dead horse’s performance.
11. Declaring that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less
carries lower overhead and therefore contributes substantially more
to the bottom line of the economy than do some other horses.
12. Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all horses.
13. Promoting the dead horse to a supervisory position
Rita Hayworth Is Stayin' Alive with the Bee Gees!!
Thanks to Andre M.
Whether you are a Bee Gees
or Rita Hayworth fan or not...you are going to like this.
A great job of
putting clips together with the music. It is a great marriage of 40's
dancing and late 70's music.
A short guide to the Middle East
Interesting Historical Photos
Thanks to UnslaveMe
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family humour,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
saying subscribe Sunday Family Humour.
No costs, nothing else needed. Welcome and thank you.
Funnies Mostly New
Thanks to Connie
Incredible way of future transportation-
Straddling Bus(3D bus)
Thanks to Fritz