Aspergers and Depression
These articles were written when I started to realise that nearly everyone I spoke to with aspergers was struggling with depression. Until then, I'd thought it was just me. Strangely enough, realising that the depression is just part of the condition helped me to feel less depressed.
- Part 1 - Introduction, Research and Links
- Why are aspies so often depressed?
- Part 2 - More Reasons for Depression
- Social Troubles, Guilt and Regret, Miscommunication, Fatigue
- Part 3 - Even More Reasons for Depression
- Long Term Memory Impact, Obsessive Compulsion.
- Part 4 - The End of the Depressing Topic
- The Aspie Paradigm, Overwhelming Feelings and Thoughts, Anxiety and Panic Attacks