Code of Conduct
As pupils of Our Lady and St Patrick's High school we will:
- Take care coming to and going home from school.
- Treat others and their property with respect at all times.
- Place all litter in bins.
- Attend class every day, unless there is a good reason and supported by a letter from a parent or guardian.
- Obtain official permission in advance, should it be necessary to attend an appointment etc. during school hours.
- Keep to the left in corridors and stairways to reduce congestion.
- Arrive at class promptly and remove outer jackets etc.
- Enter and leave classes in a quiet and orderly manner.
- Come properly equipped for lessons and take care of school resources.
- Listen to instructions carefully and refrain from talking when the teacher is speaking to the class.
- Approach all work conscientiously.
- Speak to members of staff, visitors etc, and to each other, in a courteous and respectful way.
- Accept responsibility for personal possessions.
- Tell a member of staff when there are suspicions that someone may be being bullied.
- Be aware that at all time, pupils should be good ambassadors for the school.