Young Ambassadors 2017
What Young Ambassadors Do
This year, we had two representatives from our S3 cohort attend the annual conference at Hampden Park, Kara Kerr and Daniel Neill.
Their responsibilities are to support Active Schools locally and use the School Sport Award to influence six aspects of school sport including activities such as:
1. Extra curricular sport provision
2. Links to community sport opportunities
3. Opportunities for competition
4. Celebration of pupil achievements in sport
5. Leadership opportunities for young people
6. PE in schools
As a Young Ambassador they have a pivotal role within our school and wider community as a role models and leaders of other young people. They will also reflect the views of other young people in Our Lady and St. Patrick's and will influence and shape decision making in sport.