Richmond Park Academy has been transformed with a £10 million development program to our campus, which has created an outstanding learning environment for our students.
RPA is located within East Sheen which offers great transport links to the school. For further details please visit our Directions section.
The Sixth Form Block includes:
- Large study room with academic reference texts available
- Study room with 30 desktop computers and 30 laptops whilst all students have access to the sixth form Wi-Fi network throughout the school
- Common room with pool table, table football, and games console
- coffee machine, kettle and fridge
- garden area with table tennis table and furniture
- dedicated Director and Head of Sixth Form based in the block
- fantastic careers and UCAS guidance from an onsite expert
Excellent catering facilities:
- the Oak Tree Café (open throughout the day for 6th formers)
For Facilities hire information, please visit our Facilities & Letting section.