RPA's Sixth Form
Our vision is to be an outstanding 6th form with a strong Oxbridge legacy and the first choice in our local community. The Richmond Park Academy Sixth Form is known for its curriculum offer, its range of creative and enriching activities and its inspirational teaching. Our students develop skills for life and a love of learning. They will leave Richmond Park Academy as remarkable young citizens, well prepared for higher education or the world of work.
We aim to make our Sixth Form students:
Autonomous, skilled, rounded and socially responsible young adults who are fully equipped for the modern working world
Able to demonstrate rigorous academic practice and enabled to achieve their best outcomes
Able to access a quality progression route with students aspiring to high quality degree courses, achieving their ambitions and well prepared for Undergraduate learning whilst others are successful in securing high quality apprenticeships/ work or further education
What marks us out from other providers?
- The outstanding quality of our teachers
- Our focus on creativity both in the curriculum and in our practice
- The breadth and personalisation of our provision
- Our genuine inclusiveness
- The strong relationships between staff and students
- Our commitment to ensuring our students leave school prepared for life, higher education and fulfilling employment opportunities
- Our beautiful site and our recently redeveloped, well-equipped 6th form block.