All students of Richmond Park Academy are required to wear full school uniform at all times. We believe that looking smart helps develop pride and confidence. As such we expect all of our students to respect the uniform policy. If there are any specific reasons why there would be a difficulty with that please contact us. You can view the complete uniform policy here.
All uniform with the academy logo has to be purchased from Stevenson's Uniform Shop. Uniform can be purchased online or at the shop in Twickenham. They also offer an appointment service. If you wish to use the online booking service, please register with Stevensons via their website. Uniform will be available from Stevensons from Monday 12 June.
Standard Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Summer Holiday Opening Hours
26th JUNE - 13th AUGUST:
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 8.00pm (9.00 - 11.00am, 5.00pm - 8.00pm Appointments)
Saturdays 9.00am - 5.30pm
14th AUGUST - 3rd SEPTEMBER (No appointments):
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 7.00pm
Saturdays 9.00am - 5.30pm
Sundays (27th Aug & 3rd Sept) 10.00am - 4.00pm
Bank Holiday (Mon 28th Aug) 10.00am - 4.00pm
The Richmond Park Academy uniform is as follows. Starred items are those which can only be purchased from Stevensons and are Richmond Park Academy specific. All other items can be purchased from other suppliers.
- Plain black winter coat/ jacket
- *Black suit jacket with the RPA logo
- *Sky blue RPA tie. To be tied properly with one twist only and be of a reasonable length to cover at least four buttons.
- White shirt buttoned to the neck
- Black trousers or skirt. These must be plain black and in a formal school style. No denim, patterns, studs or decoration may be on them. Trousers must not be tight like leggings and skirts must be of a length no higher than just above the knee. Plain leather belt only
- Hard sole leather black shoes. No trainers, even if black, boots, canvas plimsolls, leisure shoes or sandals are to be worn
- Plain black or white socks or plain black or neutral tights
- For girls who wear headscarves, these must be plain black, blue or white
- *RPA black V-neck jumper
- *RPA bag
- RPA tote bag (can be purchased from the ParentPay school payment website
The PE Equipment
1. Compulsory items
- *RPA sky blue polo t-shirt
- *RPA navy and sky blue multi-sports top
- *RPA Navy blue shorts/ skort
- A pair of sport socks (long socks will be needed for sports such us football, rugby and hockey)
- Pair of trainers
2. Additional items
- *RPA blue jogging bottoms
- Navy blue/ black tracksuit bottoms (these must be plain or have a small sports logo on them)
- Students may wear a sports watch (e.g. fitbit).
- Underlayer for winter months (blue, white or black)
3. Other equipment (depending on sport being taught)
- Mouth guard (these can be purchased from the PE department for £2, first come first serve basis)
- Shin pads (football and hockey)
- Football/rugby boots
4. Non-permitted items
- Black cycle shorts (short leggings)
- Undershorts simply worn as shorts
- Leggings of any type (fashion or sport)
- Tracksuit bottoms that are not sport related (e.g. HYPE)
5. Other policies
- Hair must be tied up at all times
- No other jewellery is permitted, including while coming to and from school
- Students must bring their PE kit regardless of injury or illness, students can participate in
- Failure to bring PE kit will result in AIC
For lost property please contact the school direct on 020 8876 8891
Hair and jewellery
- Students may wear a wristwatch. No other jewellery is permitted, including while coming to and from school.
- Between November and March, a black beanie may be worn if students want to wear a hat. No other hats are permitted.
- Boots may only be worn in inclement weather going to and from school.
- Make-up and nail varnish must be discreet and ‘natural’ looking; no extreme hairstyles or colours are permitted.
- Portable music players, headphones, mobile phones, if seen within school grounds, will be confiscated.