First 14 mins. Benefecial response by br Abu Khadeejah on the topic of Slavery in Islam. He covers
1. The reasons for the legislation of Slavery
2. The status of Islamic Slavery as of today
3. How the European Nations and other disbelieving nations treated Captives of War when they overcame another Nation (many examples from recent history proving their barbaric nature in these circumstances)
4. The rights of Slaves in Islam
5. How in Islam, for a number of Sins - The expiation is in the form of freeing a Slave, demonstrating the value Islam gives to freeing slaves...
Very beneficial and an eye opener...
Listen to Q And A Part 3 With Abu Khadeejah 26122017 by Salafi Publications #np on #SoundCloud