sh abdullah bukhari
🔊Importance of sticking to the Sunnah and a warning from splitting away from the Jama'ah
Lecture by Sh Abdullah Bukhari
Translated by Abu Ishaq Nadeem Ahsan Shah
This telelink was conducted when our brother Abu Anas Muhammad hafizahullaah from Maldives had visited Bangalore
1. The Shaykh brings various narrations from the Qur'an and Sunnah and the scholars of Tafseer like imam Qurtubi, on the importance of unity and a warning from differing and splitting (furqah)
2. How unity is
- unique aspects /favor for this Ummah
- reason for strength
- reason for mercy (eg of when two people were arguing and the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasallam came to them and mentioned the knowledge of laylatul qadr was lifted from him because of the argumentation..
- How to understand the hadeeth of sticking to the Jama'ah for those who live in non Muslim countries
- Importance of sticking to the scholars of Sunnah, the scholars of truth as they are the true inheritors of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wasallam.
Very beneficial 25 mins of Naseeha followed by English translation