- Ask: I found a bug in a program by _____.
- Review: Bee-Bot Team Roles
- Bee-Bot Challenges choose one:
- Reflection & Close-Out:
- What is one success you had while working on the Bee-Bot challenges today?
- What is something or someone you would like to celebrate today?
debug: find and fix errors (bugs) in programs
decomposition: breaking down a problem into smaller pieces
program: a set of instructions written in a language that a computer understands
sequence: a set of instructions that follow one another in order
- The CVC Word Song version 1 / version 2
- Addition song
- Other Challenge options: 7 Black Pioneers in CS / Incredible Women in CS mat card activities
- Bee-Bot Algorithm Planning sheet created by Owen Peery, Alamo Elementary
- Blue-Bot Instructional Guide
- Bee-Bot Team Roles poster letter / tabloid
- Technology Brain Break: choose a video from this list!
CA CSS: K-2.AP.12 Create programs with sequences of commands and simple loops, to express ideas or address a problem.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.13 Decompose the steps needed to solve a problem into a sequence of instructions.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.14 Develop plans that describe a program's sequence of events, goals, and expected outcomes.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.16 Debug errors in an algorithm or program that includes sequences and simple loops.