Ruby's Dance Loops
- Ask: What do you remember about Ruby from last class?
- Read: Hello Ruby Ch. 4-5 (p. 24-37)
- Activity: Ruby's Dance Loops
- Reflection & Close-Out:
- What things did Ruby’s friends do that are things computer scientists also do?
- What did you use a loop to create today?
algorithm: steps to complete a task
computer science: using the power of computers to solve problems and express ourselves
loop: repeat a sequence of instructions
CA CSS: K-2.AP.10 Model daily processes by creating and following algorithms to complete tasks.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.12 Create programs with sequences of commands and simple loops, to express ideas or address a problem.