- 2 sets of Rosie's Runtime materials:
- floor tiles: start, end, 4 mud puddles
- 2 plastic bones
- Twister mats
- 2 sets of Rosie's Runtime Command Cards: small / large
- forward, right, and left cards (8+ each) from the yellow Bee-Bot command cards
- "pick up bone" cards (2 each) and "jump over" cards (4 each) from the green extension cards
- dog ears and tail (optional)
algorithm: steps to complete a task
perseverance: trying again and again, even when something is very hard
program: a set of instructions written in a language that a computer understands
CA CSS: K-2.AP.12 Create programs with sequences of commands and simple loops, to express ideas or address a problem.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.13 Decompose the steps needed to solve a problem into a sequence of instructions.
CA CSS: K-2.AP.16 Debug errors in an algorithm or program that includes sequences and simple loops.