2018 - 2019 School Year
The FY19 Fiscal and Operations manual is a comprehensive guide for budget planning for the school year.
- FY19 Fiscal and Operations Manual
- FY19 Collaborative Planning Agenda Folder
- FY19 Budget Detail
- FY19 Invoice General Ledger
2017-2018 School Year
- Webinar Presentation: FY 18 Budget and Operations
- Webinar Slides: FY 18 Budget and Operations
- Webinar presentation: Community Schools Budget – 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- 21CCLC Community Schools Fiscal Q&A
The FY18 Fiscal and Operations manual is a comprehensive guide for budget planning for the school year. Additional materials and resources are available here:
OCS Fiscal and Operations Team
Requesting DOE Email Accounts for Community School Directors:
Please note that Non-NYCDOE employees, such as vendors, volunteers and student teachers, are required to complete security clearance before they can gain access to any NYCDOE buildings and/or apply for access to systems (if applicable), or receive a NYCDOE email. Non-NYCDOE employees should be added to the PNOB section in Galaxy. The security status of these non-NYCDOE employees will be reflected in Galaxy during the security vetting process so that you or your designee who manages the Table of Organization (TO) in Galaxy can see the PNOB’s current status. Once the person(s) have completed Background Investigations an account will be automatically created.
Security Help Desk