Shared leadership supports families as drivers of school engagement and learning so that...
- Authentic school governance connects families through forums and events, and offers targeted adult education
- Family leader expertise is valued and developed through a "ladder of engagement"
- Teachers, CBOs, and families collaborate to support student learning
Delivers the right services to the right student at the right time through...
- New community partners to provide integrated services
- Extended Learning Time, which ensures coherence in curriculum and instruction across the school day
Nurtures students' connection to the school and the community through integrated supports that...
- Develop students' academic and personal behavior
- Create supportive environments
- Improve relationships (students:adults and among students)
- Give students a sense of ownership/leadership in the school
Captures a portrait of the whole child using...
- Data inquiry to drive instruction, services, programs, and policies
- Services which are monitored for ongoing impact
- School / CBO partnerships that align interventions with data
- Case management which occurs across disciplines and teams