Our alumni have pursued many different careers, including:
- counselors (e.g. mental health, marriage & family, school,rehabilitation)
- communications specialists
- human resources administrators
- doctors, nurses, occupational therapists, & physical therapists
- research analysts and research associates
- aviation administration
- social workers/case-program managers
- teachers (e.g. preK through college, special education, instructional resource)
- lawyers and paralegals
A number hold positions at:
- private business (e.g. creative director, web designer, owner, sales manager, consultant, technical support manager, manager of production design)
- institutions of higher education (e.g. departmental assistant, lab coordinator, animal caretaker, assistant director of counseling, area coordinator, financial aid)
- non-profit organizations (e.g. dog trainer, family investment specialist, executive director of foundation, parish projects coordinator)
Use the links under career and/or the index to explore the myriad of career paths our psychology alumni have taken.
If you are interested in speaking with a certain alum about their graduate school and/or career experiences, just ask the academic program support coordinator for psychology, Angie Draheim '03 (email@example.com, 240-895-4290). She'll network to get you contact information.