TEFL: Listening and Speaking
Learning how to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) will help you build your career, get the salary you deserve and above all win the professional reputation that will increase your own personal branding. Learning how to stand in front of many students and deal with all the challenges that you will surely face will help you become more confident and take your career steps ahead. If you are interested in travelling, there are very good opportunities in traveling and teaching English in return.
- Students and graduates of faculty of Education, English department
- Students and graduates of English major in Arts, Alsun or Translation faculties
- Advanced speakers of English who are interested in teaching English
- Those who made the brave decision of having a career shift
- How to teach listening
- Why and how to prepare your students to listen?
- Pre-listening activities
- While-listening activities
- Post-listening activities
- How to make your listening activities successful
- Demo time
- How to teach speaking
- What kind of speaking should students do?
- Why encourage students to do speaking tasks?
- What should the teacher do during a speaking activity?
- TTT Vs. STT
- How can you correct the mistakes?
- Activities for Speaking
- Teaching speaking tips
- Demo time
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by the Academy Of Knowledge and TEFLShip