RACI Charting Workshop
This workshop equip participants with the needed know-how, understanding and practice for creating well-defined & balanced authority matrices needed in managing internal organizational processes and single projects’ execution.
The RACI charting is one of the most important techniques that help a great deal in creating a balance between team members’ authorities aiming to lessen the time taken in decision making and concentrating on what is important.
Creating sound “Authority Matrix” is an efficient solution for the repetitive organizational problems that hinder work progress like:
• Concern over who makes decisions.
• Blaming of others for not getting the job done.
• Out of balance workloads.
• Lack of action because of ineffective communications
Whether you work as an HR professional, Line Mgr., or Head of department, you will be able to design the professional arrangement for your operations and projects where the decision making is divided in different levels to empower specialized tasks and boost execution.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Specialists.
- HR Managers.
- HR Business Partners.
- HR Professionals interested in acquiring the fundamental knowledge & practice of RACI charting.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define Responsibility Charting
- Explain the Responsibility Charting Theory.
- Diagnose the need for Responsibility Charting.
- Recognize RACI terminology & authority impact.
- Apply a 5-step process for RACI Charting.
- Develop the Pre-RACI Action List.
- Create a project RACI chart.
- Carry on Post–RACI vertical & horizontal analysis to ensure chart effectiveness
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 26 and 27 July, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Cash: Makanak - Nasr City
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. El Sayad Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
Pre-Register NOW to and we will call you back
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)