“Leadership is not a position but, the ability of influencing others positively in different situations to reach a certain goal”
In this workshop, we offer you all needed interpersonal skills which will make you a well-equipped leader not only to lead yourself and others to the bright future but also to be able to create other leaders to assure the sustainability of your success.
You will learn how to find your life purpose and hence to set your life goals, how to increase your productivity, how to improve your presentation &communication skills, how to influence others, how to build strong teams, how to measure their performance, and how to manage them effectively to accelerate achieving results.
Being a better leader is a challenging ongoing target which we promise by end of this workshop that, it will be much easier for you.
- Individuals with less than 10 years experience in leading teams.
- Fresh graduates.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand what leadership means and why it is important.
- know your life purpose and set your goals.
- Know how to increase your productivity.
- Know how to increase your effectiveness?
- Know what are the different styles of leadership and when to use each one of them.
- Know how to influence others.
- Know what makes great managers!
- Know how to improve your communication skills.
- Know how to improve your presentation skills.
- Know how to offer/receive feedback.
Fees: LE2500 (Get 20% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 24 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Registration: Pre-Register NOW to reserve your place
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)