1st year in a district manager career
Who should attend?
- Newly minted district managers
- Senior representatives about to be promoted to district managers
This course is geared for District managers to equip them with business acumen needed & leadership skills.
This course provides delegates with techniques that improve their territory & employees management skills and planning.
Topics covered include: team building - coaching - leadership - organizational skill - management skills - territory action plan
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Utilize their leadership to build productive team .
- Prioritize tasks in the right needed order.
- Work effectively under stress.
- Save time through delegation.
- Manage deadlines & get tasks done.
- Time value workshop
- Prioritizing tasks
- Tray in & out exercise
- Are you under stress?
- Identify your stress source Self assessment
- Work effectively under stress
- Delegation self assessment with interpretation
- Save time through delegation
Fees: LE750 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule:Saturday 21 September, 10:00 to 16:00 (Total 6 hours)
Class Size: MAX 15 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge
- Cash: Makanak - Nasr City
- Phone Payment: 00201220253333
- Or Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911