HR Guide to Recruitment & Selection
This course provides a strong foundation towards Recruitment & Selection
A guide to help you review your existing approach to recruitment and selection
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate between Job Description and Job analysis
- Prepare and work with Job Description and Job analysis
- Practice Interviewing Candidates & Hiring
- Recruitment and Selection professionally
Who Should Attend?
- Recruitment coordinator
- HR Recruitment Specialist. .
- HR Recruitment & Planning Specialist. .
- HR BP( Business Partners.)
1- Understand the 7 stages of the recruitment process the
2- Rigorously conduct the data analysis process between (Job Description) & (Job analysis)
3- Gain practical experience in Interviewing Candidates
This training course presents 7 pillars that need to be applied to ensure is " Recruitment Manager"
- What is Recruitment and Selection ? Policy. – General Principles
- Stage 1- Recruiter
- 1- Recruitment Planning
- 2- Recruitment Strategy
- 3-Identifying Vacancy
- Stage 2 - Job Vacancy
- Stage 3- Job Analysis & Job Description
- Stage 4 –Interviews
- Stage 5- Job Offer (Hiring )
- Stage 6 - Induction & Training
- Stage 7 - Employee Evaluation
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday 30 and 31 August, 16:00 to 20:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge
Makanak - Mohandeseen - Syria St.
Makanak - Mohandeseen
63 Syria st, Mohandseen, Giza
- Cash: Makanak - Mohandeseen
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911