This short course is intended to introduce the trainees to the basic requirements before starting to work on ROS. UBUNTO and ROS Installation, and getting comfortable with the Linux Environment.
You may skip this course if you already are familiar with the Linux and was able to install ROS on your computer.
- C++ beginner level
ALL attendees need to have their laptops brought with them to the training sessions
- Ubuntu installation
- Linux Basics
- Basic commands like ls, cd, rm, mkdir ,touch, vim, etc.
- Installing software apt-get and the package manager
- Editing or creating text files
- Running executables from the terminal
- Linux root file system hierarchy
- ROS installation
- ROS installation from terminal
- Qt installation with ROS plugin
Fees: LE600 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Saturday, 10:00 to 16:00 (Total 6 hours)
Class Size: MAX 15 learners
- Attending the course
- A Flash drive with course material
- Free access to WiFi
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance by the Academy Of Knowledge