A dive into The medical representative Life
Who should attend?
- All graduates of medical or scientific background who want to start a career as a medical representative.
- Those who seek better understanding of medical representative work & how to begin.
This course is geared to enhance the understanding for a medical representative job. It provides the knowledge that helps passing their interview successfully & become equipped to succeed in 1st work year.
Topics covered include: a medical representative job description (your expectations & company expectations) – a medical representative KPI – a pharmaceutical company structure - the medical products market (a complete chain) - how to pass a medical representative interview successfully.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand a medical representative job description & its KPIs.
- Prepare for the job interview.
- Distinguish the function of each department in a pharmaceutical company.
- Develop the dream career path as a medical representative.
- A medical representative job description. (Expectations game)
- A medical representative KPI (interactive teams play)
- Pharmaceutical company structure
- Organizational skills.
- Medical products market full chain
- The medical representative role conclusion
- How will be a medical rep interview? (Steps 1&2)
- How will be a medical rep interview? (Step 3: case presentation)
- Where you are &where you want to go? (Success tips)
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 6 & 7 September, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 15 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge
Makabak - Maadi - Technology Village
Makanak - Technology Village
Building No. 11G/4 El-Laselky, New Maadi,
In front of Gate 3 Technology Village
- Cash: Makanak - Maadi - Technology Village
- Phone Payment: 00201220253333
- Or Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911