Programming CNC Turning and Milling Machines
A Practical Approach
This course is designed to be a part of a series of training courses titled “Manufacturing Power” which will address different manufacturing techniques from a practical prospective. Moreover, this course is the second among courses discussing CNC programming. This course will focus on programming different machines and operations.
Upon the completion of this training course which is titled “Programming CNC Turning and Milling Machines - Practical Approach”, participants will be able to:
- Understand G-code programming clearly and professionally,
- Program CNC lathes and multi-axis machining centers,
- Program parts on CNC milling machines, and
- Program canned cycles.
Who should attend:
3- Mechanical Engineering students, and
4- Students of technical Institutes and schools.
For best benefit from the course, you need to bring your Laptop
(More than 50% of the course time will be hands-on experience programming CNC simulator)
- Lathe: Program Layout, and Center line operations.
- Lathe: Boring, Roughing and Finishing, Screw cutting, and Parting off operations.
- Lathe: Driven tooling to mill, drill, and tap, and sub-spindle operations.
- Milling machine: CNC milling basics, Program layout, Datum setting, and Defining the working plane.
- Milling machine: Drilling, Tapping, Boring, Counter boring operations.
- Milling machine: Helical milling, roughing and finishing the bore operations.
- Practice your knowledge using CNC Simulator.
Makanak - Nasr City
23 El Batrawy St. El Sayad Tower 3rd floor - Abas El Aqad - Nasr City - Cairo - Egypt .
- Attending the course
- Course Material
- CNC Simulator License
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge