Prepare and Deliver Effective Lectures
In this course, more than 15 years of experience is used to provide teachers and trainers with the tools they need to prepare and deliver lectures in the most effective way. The learner will know how to prepare for the lecture, where to get material from, and how to use it. Also, the learner will get to know the best practices for delivering the lecture with confidence and ho to capture the attention of their learners.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Prepare lecture outline
- Collect material for lectures
- Recognize the "Curse of Knowledge"
- Deliver the lecture effectively
- Capture the audience attention during the lecture
- How do we learn?
- What affects learning?
- How to prepare a lecture?
- Where to get material for your lecture?
- How to use the material you collected?
- What are the main instruction methods in teaching?
- How to prepare for yourself for the lecture?
- How to start your lecture?
- The Curse of Knowledge
- How to keep your audience connected?
- Time management tips for teaching
Fees: LE1800 (Get 20% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Registration: Pre-Register NOW to reserve your place
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge